Programs served through Social & Specialty Services Coordination include:
- Case Management staff work with individuals, couples and families to overcome life’s challenges through referrals, emergency assistance and life coaching.
- Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing (CDHH) provides a link for the deaf and hearing communities of York County through interpreting, technology and other services.
- Congregational Health Ministries/Parish Nurse is a free 12-hour training course for congregation members interested in developing a health ministry program.
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Services offers alternatives to domestic abuse by providing the opportunity, information and skills training needed to help individuals who have used violence or abuse begin to live non-violently.
- Financial Literacy/Economic Self-Sufficiency helps provide individuals and families with the means to improve their financial well-being and increase financial knowledge.
- Senior Companion is a volunteer program providing companionship and support to older adults.
- Stephen Ministry is a volunteer program providing ongoing Christian care to people experiencing life needs or crises.
- Touch-a-Life is a volunteer service available to those of any age with specific, short-term need for support.