- Start by calling Domestic Abuse Intervention Services at 717.852.4357 to schedule an appointment for an assessment.
- Complete the assessment process.
- If accepted, attend one or two one-hour orientation meeting(s), sign the participation agreement and begin attending weekly group sessions.
Fees for Services:
- Fees are charged for the services provided by Domestic Abuse Intervention Services. An application for reduced fees is available upon request.
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Services will accept checks and cash in person prior to each session.
- Call for more details regarding fees and payment options.
Additional information related to enrollment and payment may be found by visiting the FAQ section.
Lutheran Social Services South Central Pennsylvania, 1050 Pennsylvania Ave., York, PA 17404 888.404.3500 | 717.854.3971
© 2013 Lutheran Social Services of South Central PA